VSHJ Havdalah Ceremony and Potluck Supper on October 21st
Victoria Society for Humanistic Judaism invites you to a Havdalah Ceremony and Potluck Supper on Saturday October 21st at 4:00 pm
At the JCCV, 3636 Shelbourne Street, Victoria BC V8P 4H2
Following the Havdalah ceremony, Sharon Kobrinsky will lead a discussion on Shabbat and Havdalah:
- What can it mean to Humanistic Jews?
- How can we celebrate it?
- The significance of ceremonial traditions to Humanistic Jews
Please bring along:
- a food item to share (a main item … ideally vegetarian, or a salad, some vegetables or a dessert (fruit?)).
- if you prefer wine with your evening meal, please bring it.
- your thoughts about Humanistic Judaism and Rituals / Holiday Observances
- a friend who might be interested
Challah will be provided.
RSVPs are not required.
For more information please contact, Sharon Kobrinsky, Ceremonial Leader. Email: email@example.com
Or Edward Davidson (see below for contact information)
Edward Davidson, Membership Chair
Victoria Society for Humanistic Judaism
3636 Shelbourne Street,
Victoria BC V8P 4H2
cell or text: 250-383-5881